Spring is one of the best seasons for travel. Many destinations tend to be more affordable and less crowded, unless you're headed to a Spring Break hot spot, then all bets are off. These are my picks for packing from March-June, and can work anywhere from Europe, to NYC, to Northern California. Some things I currently own, and some will be in my closet soon!
1. Who doesn't love a packable stripey umbrella?
2. I have this jacket, and it gets tons of use in both Spring and Fall.
3. A denim dress is great for travel, because it can be worn so many ways, I currently have three in rotation.
4. Comfortable espadrilles are perfect for long walks, and easy to pack.
5. A Captain's tee, so everyone knows who's in charge.
6. Bucket bags are back, and great for holding travel necessities.
7. A light sweater for unpredictable weather and chilly Spring nights.
8. I need this scarf.
9. I love how this necklace goes with everything.
10. A raincoat alternative with a hood, to keep hair happy!
Are you ready to escape? Contact us to start planning your next vacation.