1. Who wouldn't love their beau in a pink suit?
2. The sweetest winter set for the tiniest of sweethearts.
3. Travel sizes for the guy who doesn't want stubble on the go.
4. Dying over these red hot slippers, the perfect shoe for leisurely strolling from day to night.
5. I've had my Tumi locks for years, and these ones are especially nice because they make for easy bag identification.
6. Does your honey constantly take notes or make lists while traveling? These notebooks are the best for keeping things neat and pretty.
7. This bag screams - "Take me somewhere warm!"
8. Portable candles can turn any generic hotel room into a relaxing retreat or romantic rendezvous.
9. Obsessed is an understatement of how I feel about these lip balms, just a hint of color and lots of hydration, keeps my lips soft durning the longest of travel days.
10. If your darling likes to be prepared for the smallest travel hiccup, this kit makes even sewing a button look chic.
11. A lovely scent in a TSA friendly spritz bottle.
12. Can't live without my packing cubes, and this set is extra thoughtful when monogramed.
13. The perfect set for lounging at home or in a Tahitian bungalow.
14. For the traveler who loves a warm beverage to go.
15. This book for a relaxing Valentine's Day on the beach or next to a cozy fire.
16. For the wanderlust obsessed, a calendar for a new city escape every month.
17. Whether boardwalk or asphalt cruising, this bike would make exploring more fun.